You would like to gain knowledge in the aspect of Embedded and Mobile Systems and the strong linkage to regional industries is important to you? Then go ahead and apply for a CENIT@EA scholarship!
Before you apply, please check if you are eligible for a scholarship.
You are eligible, if the following applies to you:
- I am a national of Tanzania OR a national of the East African Community (Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda, Burundi, South Sudan)
- I am able to present either an admission letter OR a proof of application for admission to the EMoS program
- I have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in either…
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Telecommunications Engineering
- related fields
- My second class Bachelor’s degree has a GPA of at least0/5.0 or equivalent OR, if I am holding an unclassified degree, it averages a “B” grade in the relevant subject
- My degree has been issued in the last six years (however irregularities may be accommodated based on i.e. gender or regional distribution)
- I am able to organize my thoughts in writing in a Motivation Statement
- I am able to submit notarized English translations of all documents not originally issued in English, incl. transcripts, degrees, diplomas etc.
- If my academic degree was awarded by a foreign institution, the academic level is authenticated by the Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU)
- I am able to demonstrate my English language skills through
a) successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree OR postgraduate degree at a recognized university where English is the language of instruction
b) the submission of a standardized official Test of English: TOEFL with a paper-based score of 550 (or higher), computer-based score of 213 (or higher) or Internet-based with a score of 80 (or higher) or IELTS with score minimum score of 5.5 in every category
That’s it! If you ticked all the boxes, you might want to check out how exactly you can apply for a scholarship.
Applications are now closed